Why Choose Glass Bottles for Water Delivery?
- Glass is a non-porous and inert material, which means chemicals cannot leach from glass containers to taint your water
- All plastic bottles have the potential to leach chemicals into your water to some degree but glass bottles give you the absolute assurance of no contamination through leaching
- Having 3 gallon glass bottles or 5 gallon glass bottles of water delivered by DrinkMore Water guarantees that you never have to worry about BPA (Bisphenol-A) being in the water you drink
- With glass water bottles you can store your ultra-purified water indefinitely with no adverse effects on the taste or purity
- Glass bottles are also a very eco-friendly option since glass is 100% recyclable and glass does not require the use of petroleum in its manufacturing process
- Glass bottles are made from natural raw materials such as silica, sand, soda ash, limestone
- Glass bottles have a very refined look and really stand out from the plastic versions featured in most homes and offices
Now that you know the benefits of glass bottled water delivery make sure you go with a company that provides the purest water on the market. DrinkMore Water is very distinct from ordinary spring and mineral waters because of the custom-engineered system we use to purify the water. Our state of the art reverse osmosis system reduces impurities down to the atomic and molecular level. The DrinkMore Water process removes more than 99.5% of all impurities found in tap water and that includes things like endocrine disruptors, chemical pollutants, pharmaceuticals, bacteria, viruses, metals, and microorganisms. If you are going to go with a high-quality container like glass then you should also go with a high-quality water. Contact DrinkMore Water now to start receiving our ultra-purified water in either 5 gallon glass bottles or 3 gallon glass bottles.